FOOD INNOVATION ASIA CONFERENCE 2013
"Empowering SMEs through Science and Technology"
13-14 June 2013
BITEC, Bangkok, THAILAND
Call for Papers, Submission Deadline and Submission/Reviewing Process
1.Proceedings of the Conference in CD formYou may submit an abstract to the Conference Technical Committee for an Oral and Poster Presentation at Food Innovation Asia Conference 2013 : Empowering SMEs through Science and Technology. Each paper must deal with original and unpublished work, not submitted for publication elsewhere (copyright problems fall entirely under responsibility of the authors). FIAC 2013 has paper submission in different categories as follows.
- 2.Special Issues in Maejo International journal of Science and Technology (selected papers only)
- 3.Special Issues in Songklanakarin Journal of Science and Technology(selected papers only)
- AEC Readiness on Food & Agro-based Engineering and Technology Education for ASEAN
- Food Supply Chain: Safety and Quality- Food Ingredient Technology- Sensory and Consumer Sciences- Value-Added Food Technology- Advanced Analytical Approach to Food Standard- Nutraceutical
- Food Processing and Engineering
- Food Microbiology- Food Chemistry and Analysis
- Food Safety and Risk assessment
- Food Industry Technology Management - Food Security and sustainability
- Other Food Related Topics
- Deadline for abstract submission 15 Feb, 2013·
- Notification of abstract acceptance 28 Feb, 2013·
- Deadline for full paper submission 29 Mar, 2013
Poster and oral presentationsPoster and oral presentations serve as an effective forum for the exchange of information and a means to communicate ideas and research. Participants can submit a 300 word abstract if they are interested in presenting a poster or an oral without writing a formal paper. (Each participant can submit maximum 2 abstracts) The abstracts will be reviewed for selection at the conference. in Maejo International journal of Science and Technology or Songklanakarin Journal of Science and Technology journal, authors have to follow the guide for authors strictly.
Guideline for electronic paper submissions
To submit your abstract, please go through the registration process. Your abstract could be submitted online after you complete the registration form. Please be notified that registration fee payment could be made after your abstract has been approved. Accepted abstract that have already been accepted will receive notification of acceptance letter.
All papers should be written and presented in English. The Proceedings of the Conference will be published as an e-book and posted on the Conference web site.
The guideline for full paper format
Download for instruction for author guideline of Maejo International journal of Science and Technology journal
at Web site : http://www.mijst.mju.ac.th/instructions.htm
Download for instruction for author guideline of Songklanakarin Journal of Science and Technology journal
at Web site : http://rdo.psu.ac.th/sjstweb/Guide_for_Authors.pdf
If any problems occur during submission of abstract and full paper using our online system, you are also welcome to contact us at
Please visit us at :