Food Ingredients Asia Conference
Food Ingredients Asia Conference 2019
“Advances in Food Ingredient for Healthy Living”
12-13 SEPTEMBER 2019
BITEC, BANGKOK, THAILAND
CALL FOR PAPER
You are invited to submit an abstract(s) and full paper(s) for an oral and poster presentation at Food Ingredients Asia Conference 2019 during 12th–13th September 2019, under the theme of "Advances in Food and Ingredient for Healthy Living”. Each abstract must be original and unpublished work, not submitted for publication elsewhere (copyright problems fall entirely under responsibility of the authors). The conference has an abstract submission in different categories as following.
|Session 1||New Product Development for Business Empowering|
|Session 2||Nutrition & Functional Food Research|
|Session 3||Advances in Food Ingredients|
- To disseminate the information on the current trend, development, food chemistry, food bioactive, food safety, food analysis, flavor chemistry and health ingredients for the most advanced food science and technology for healthier community.
- To provide an opportunity for participants to interact with each other for the purpose of creating stronger professional relationship both locally and internationally.
- Food Science and Technology Association of Thailand (FoSTAT)
- The Federation of the Institute of Food Science and Technology in ASEAN (FIFSTA)
- Informa UBM Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Use English language (American spelling and usage) and the SI system for measurements and units.
- The title should clearly define the topic and contain no abbreviations.
- List ALL authors. Spell out completely the names of all authors using full first and last names.
- Single paragraph abstract is required.
- Abstract text not exceeding 350 words, define all acronyms and abbreviations; do not cite references.
- The abstract should be informative and detailed. The content of the abstract should contain:
- Introduction: explain the importance of the topic and the objective(s) of your work.
- Materials and Methods: State what was done and how it was done.
- Results: A summary of the main findings. Abstract without any results will not be considered.
- Conclusion: Indicate the significance and application of the research findings.
- Provide up to 5 key words for indexing purposes.
|Deadline for abstract submission||30 July 2019|
|Deadline for revised abstract submission||10 August 2019|
|Final acceptance notification||23 August 2019|
|Deadline for registration fee payment for authors||30 August 2019|
REGISTRATION FEE (Bank charges must be paid by the delegate)
Registration Fees: inclusive of conference materials, lunch and refreshment for two days
Non member: = 150 USD (4,500 Baht)
FoSTAT, FIFSTA & ACS Member: = 100 USD (3,000 Baht)
Student: = 50 USD (1,500 Baht)
Remark: - Bank charges must be paid by the delegate
- 7% VAT included
- Deadline for Registration Fee Payment: 30 August 2019
Session 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 2: email@example.com
Session 3: firstname.lastname@example.org
General information: email@example.com
For more information, please visit http://www.fia2019-thailand.com